Friday, August 15, 2008

Creating a Spectacle


What is it about a nice pair of glasses that can transform your look? A lot of people I love can rock a pair of specs including Tina Fey, River Cuomo, Johnny Depp and Harry Potter. Alright, Harry might not qualify but I still love him. I got a new pair of glasses and I've decided to celebrate by featuring them in a post.

I'm obsessed with Dolce & Gabbanna eyewear ads so that's why I decided to use this ad for my inspiration. It's too bad I don't have a cute curly headed guy to model with me. Also, my glasses aren't D&G, I'm pretty sure they're Gucci or something. Oh well. (Click on the pictures!)








I just got finished watching Michael Phelp's latest race and supposedly he eats 12,000 calories. I bet most of his diet is made up of mermaid babies.

2 comments:

Syed said...

Love the D&G glasses...I want some haha. And thank you so so much for the comment :)

yiqin; said...

Ah I know. Many people keep saying I shouldnt wear oversized specs though.