Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hop On The Plane to Cali


This summer my family and I jumped from the east coast to the west. I stayed in San Francisco and I can truthfully say I left my heart there, no matter how cheesy it sounds. The video is a brief run through of what we did, or what video I could find in my camera mashed together.

Along with all the other good stuff captured through my camera we ruined our brakes by going down the "crookedest street in the world", Lombard and made our way to Union Square. I loved shopping there, especially with the two story H&M. I probably went up and down the elevators more than look for good deals, which I deeply regret.



Our last stop was Haight Street, a magical district full of frisbee enthusiasts and rainbows. I seriously witnessed a drum circle. It was a circle of prairie skirts and unwashed hair. I'm not being negative by the way, it actually looked kind of fun. Oh, we also saw a couple peeing together on the side of some alley. San Francisco is full of such colorful people.


No comments: